Adopt A Blogger!
My experience of Tumblr is that it’s a support system like nothing else. If you’re sad, anyone can come to help you. Everyone from John Green to Jack Douglass to Barack Obama uses Tumblr, it’s an incredible service to be quite honest. So here’s what you do with Adopt A Blogger.
- Reblog this by 4/17/13
- Keep your ask box open
- When you get my message, it will have two urls in it, follow those blogs
- From then on, the first one is your friend to go to for support. The second blog will come to you in times of need.
- Simple as that! You just made two new friends! Feel free to send them love, become best friends and credit me when you inevitably marry, etc.
- You will be ‘adopted’ as well, based on blogs with similar interests as you, so a SPN blog won’t be paired up with a mega hipster, etc.
Only one reblog is necessary.
No likes please
Be kind to your blogger, and in turn, them to you!
Want to get fit? DO THIS every morning.
- next time you want a cookie, eat a fruit.
- need some chocolate? switch to dark, its way healthier!
small changes make a huge difference, you can do it!
Stop thinking about it, you’re wasting your time. JUST DO IT
The doctor explains how the tardis is bigger on this inside (x)
Help. This actually makes sense.
Indeed, one of the most fascinating moments in Classic Who!
Time And Relative Dimensions In Space
“It’s Been An Adventure, Mr. Fredicksen.”
THIS IS REALLY NOT OK
I didn’t know it was possible to make Up! more depressing, CONGRATULATIONS.
WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THIS?!
NO.NONOONONNONONONONO. YOU CANT. DONT DO THIS TUMBLR. DONT. GO. THERE.